Oorebeek's Punchings

jason kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:25:25 -0800

Conical wurzen punchings. CW punchings for short. Then you can market
Andre's CW punchings, Andre's HH glue, Andre's etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Jurgen Goering
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:10 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Oorebeek's Punchings

Hello Dave,

My business, PIANO FORTE SUPPLY, is the sole supplier of André Oorebeek's
punchings in North America.  As well, I will be carrying some other fine
products he has developed, such as a special glue for hanging hammers, etc.
The first shipment of punchings is underway from Europe as we speak, I
expect
them to arrive later in the month.

By the way, I am trying to come up with a "trade name" for them.  Refering
them as "the firm, white, conical, tone-enhancing front rail punching by
André Oorebeek from Holland" is very descriptive, but somewhat unwieldy.
So,
I am looking for an appropriate "handle", and I am open for suggestions.  If
you want to go down in piano punching history as the name-giver, give it a
whirl.

Right now I am on a buying trip in Germany, with a scheduled visit to the
Frankfurt Music Fair next week.  I will return home laden down with piano
goodies which you will be able to peruse (along with the punchings) at my
booth at the National Convention in Kansas City in June.  (One more reason
make plans to attend.)

Regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com

Dave Stahl wrote:
I've read the article, and I have the samples of the punchings you sent me.
I'd like to buy a couple of sets.   What I'd like to do is install them in
my
piano and play them over a long period of time--if I ever get the time to
play my own danged pianner!

Lemme know who's selling them here!

Dave Stahl