Taking the written/chapters/was: Reconditioning

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:54:42 -0600

Richard,
    Cy is correct, and I'll add that you should go to the PTG web site and
download the written practice exercises. (if you haven't already)
    Although it's disturbing to hear of your disappointment with your
chapter, I'll reserve opinion until you've presented a bigger picture.
So... how large is your chapter? Where is it and how close are you? Have
you been a member for longer than the two years you mention?
    I believe that others may sympathize and wish to help you out. The
above info will prove handy to know.
    Our chapter (799, The Fort Stinkin' Desert Chapter, El Paso, Texas) is
one of the smaller chapters. We're not real consistent. Our newsletter is
"The Infrequent Flyer". And.... we do a little  of the "old boy" stuff
sometimes. But.... everyone has a voice, and some have a voice we haven't
heard. No matter how much we asked.
   Looking forward to more info, and if you would rather move this over to
the (more appropriate)   ptg-l list, let's go.

Regards,
Guy Nichols
nicho@zianet.com
505-642-8640