Journal Cover

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:39:28 +0100

Hi Dale.

I hadnt really reacted so much to the covers themselves, but I have
noticed a distinct lack of graphics inside since John left. He was SO
good at that kind of stuff.  I miss his work too.  Lots of photos
somehow dont quite make up the difference if you get my meaning.  Still,
we have a nice journal.  All in all tho... if I had my druthers I'd
bring John back in.

Cheers
RicB

Just a comment.
  I really think the covers on the new journal's  are  fairly bizarre and
abstract art forms. I guess that's ok if one likes  that sorta thing but I find
it quizzical. Huh?
  Vote thumbs down
   Dale
  Where's John Hartman?