To maintain your privacy you must read and respond to this !

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:19:28 -0500

This is just one of many, many such sites, see also www.whitepages.com
Yahoo, Infospace, Peoplesearh, Anywho, etc, etc, etc. In fact, the site you
mention is really just searching other web sites.

I understand the concern but the info posted is mostly innocuous white pages
stuff that people could get from many sources. Ditto the "background check."

I don't like having my name in so many computers--must be thousands--but
getting off this one list wouldn't mean much. I'm afraid the toothpaste is
out of the tube and there's putting it back. I do wonder where they get that
year-of-birth stuff. THAT is over the line, for me.

On the other hand, if someone has been given my name as a recommendation for
piano work, let em' look up my address anywhere they want to.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

Personal for Duaine: Hope to see you at PTG Tuesday. I have a technical
question in your area of expertise. Also, I may have a client with a very
nice ReBOUP* for sale.

*Rebuilt Big Ol' Upright Player