Oorebeeks Punch'ns

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:02:53 -0500

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Roger Jolly
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:09 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: Oorebeeks Punch'ns

=20

  Lets sit together in the audience and you tell me which notes have the
special punching that I put in but you don't know where. =20

Hi Ric,
                You are missing a serious point here.   The effect of =
after
touch on the pianist, and their creative tonal abilities.  --- Roger =
Jolly

=20

Well why aren't the pianists speaking up.  They must know about this =
list...
?=20

=20

Just pay up your $100, and move on. :-D   I know you are stubborn.  =
Grinning
from ear to ear.

=20

   Now about that hundred dollars, lets make it a 100 dollar bottle of
scotch.    The pianists can't tell the difference except after 30 =
minutes
when they get stiff from landing on hard pads and sue you for carpal =
tunnel
syndrome for putting them in. You will really need the scotch then.   : =
))
---ric ..=20

=20

=20