Just an idea...

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:02:08 -0500

At 07:39 4/7/2005, you wrote:

>Mike,
>         I wholeheartedly agree! Many times we have been faced with that
> deer in the headlight look. Do what you can, cover your butt on the
> invoice with whatever disclaimers might be necessary and move on.
>
>Greg Newell

Hear! Hear!

The deer/headlight look isn't confined to customers, however...

Like when you're out in public and one of your customers recognises YOU...
and you don't have the foggiest idea who THEY are!   Of course, when they
tell you their name, you can describe the piano, the room where the piano
is located, what kind of pet/child(ren) and sometimes the weather that day.

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.