Andre is Away

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:09:44 -0500

The biggest differences for me--a somewhat biased Tunelab user--are =
price
(Tunelab much cheaper), free trial period (don't think the RCT has it), =
and
the spectrum analyzer that is reeeeeeeealy nice for analyzing string
problems (and demonstrating them to a client) and tuning the high =
treble.
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Quentin Codevelle
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:38 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: Andre is Away

Hi Ric,
=20
I've seen that the damp chaser ad with Andre's picture is on the back =
cover
of at least 3 or 4 editions of the Europiano journal.
What a fame !! ;-)
Have you read the article about RCT?=20
Do you know what are the main differences between RCT and Tunelab?
When reading the article, I couldn't see any big difference between the =
two
software.
=20
Q.