The "Jolly Loop" (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:26:15 -0600

At 08:46 PM 4/7/2005, you wrote:

> I did try a set of Arledge strings with the “Jolly Loop”.  S&S model
> O.  While the piano also had a new soundboard with a modified bass
> bridge which shortened the cantilever and extended the backscale a
> bit, not to mention recalculated bass scale (thank you Del Fandrich),
> the bass quality on this instrument was exceptional.

  Hi David,
                    Including photo to answer the curious.  Theoretical
increase in back scale length, to improve bass bridge response.

  Regards Roger

Photo at:

http://tinyurl.com/4ydys

Direct ptg.org URL: