Help pricing a Baldwin Acrosonic

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:55:34 -0500

List,

My client wants to know what to offer the store on a used Acrosonic.  Also
if there is anything in particular to beware of in Acro's of this vintage.
I have not seen the piano yet.  I have advised her against spinets, but she
owns her mother's Acro, and now wants to buy a piano for her son's family.

thanks

Michael Spalding
spalding48@earthlink.net

> Subject: Baldwin piano
>
> Hi Mike,  There is a Baldwin Acrosonic at (local piano dealer) that
> was to be tuned today and put on the floor tonight perhaps.  It is a '91,
I was