Help pricing a Baldwin Acrosonic

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:50:20 -0400

It's so hard to say, obviously, without inspecting it. There's a wide
range of possible quality (Baldwin spinets without the Acrosonic label
can sometimes be pretty dismal loss leader PSOs). Can't say that I've
been impressed with 90s era Acrosonics but it's certainly *possible*
that one might be decent.
Best,
Patrick