(no subject)

Jean-Jacques Hébert Granas concordia_salus@wp.pl
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:17:06 +0200

Hello list and Ron,

I can see that maintaining a crown 'restored', so to speak, by steaming the
soundboard would be a problem. I assume this could only be tried on an
instrument that has spent much time in a very dry environment and is moved to an
area that has normal or even high humidity levels. Whould this change alone be
sufficient to maintain the crown?

About the glue joints coming apart, I can see that this would indeed by a risk
factor. How about using a simple humidifier instead of steaming?

Thanks for the comments,

Peace

Jean-Jacques Granas
Warsaw

Rozliczasz swój PIT? Rozlicz się z sercem!
Przeznacz swój podatek na uśmiech i nadzieję potrzebujących dzieci!
Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.jedenprocent.wp.pl&sid=351