Locked in tuning

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:52:13 -0400

Avery Todd wrote:

> Unbelievable! After 25 yrs., it's still in tune?????? ROTFL.
> Some people are so totally stupid about this!

Avery, how can you possibly say such a thing? Are what you're saying
that what this ad says is NOT TRUE?

This is eBay after all, where full disclosure must be given. The ad does
mention it could use a professional tuning after 25 years. I think we
can all agree on that one..but..it is a self-adjusting piano..probably a
proto-type.

I wonder if Del had something to do with this?

Tongue exploding out of my cheek,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)