Plastic Elbows

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:37:58 -0700

Just finishing up a plastic elbow replacement job. It got me to =
thinking, (now there's a novel idea!<G>). Back in the 70's & 80's I was =
doing a few a month! In the 90's, it dropped off & I probably did 10, =
i.e. 1 a year. Now in the year 2005, one pops up! Yikes! I wonder just =
how many of those beasts were made and how many are still lurking out =
there?<G> You'd think we'd see the bottom of that pit fairly soon! (One =
could only hope.<G>)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police