Jim Coleman's temperaments was Pure.....

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:59:28 -0700

Bill Ballard asked: "Joe, just for historical purposes, which of the =
many tuning schemes=20
Jim has handed out over the years, are you referring to? And of=20
course, Bernhard has only given us a rough sketch of the aural=20
version of his temperament"

Bill,
There have been several, but the one I was referring to was an article =
in the PTJ a few years back. All based on the perfect 5th, etc. IMO, =
pretty much the same thing. Just presented in a different way. Patenting =
a temperament? Harumph I say! Utter B.S.! Tis better to just publish and =
show the world a different way, that may have some validity, (only to be =
proven with time tested procedures).
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police