Key Clips !!!

Geo Bartlett gbart@thezone.net
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:39:50 -0700

I am looking for a couple dozen plastic key clips for an old Irish Made =
piano in the 60s or 70s.
These piano were a mess however, I have one hangher-on that hates to =
part with her poor excuse of a piano.These clips clip on to plastic keys =
and act as a guide pin and balance rail pin.When these clips snap , like =
they often did, the key did not play. The whole action or fact simile is =
made of plastic.. actually I don't think there is any wood in the whole =
piano except the pinblock???
Anyway, does anybody have any clips  to keep this poor old lady's piano =
happy she refuses to part with it because her husband gave it to her =
many years ago.
George