String cut marker - a belated response

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:04:54 -0400

Barbara -
I am a saver...especially of list email.  Eventually (or not) I get to read
some of it.  I just saw this post from last October, without any indication
of an on-line response.  In the unlikely event that you found no
satisfaction, or gave up, the maker was Al Grenning, in Boonville,
NY.  Since his email address is listed in the directory, I suppose there's
no harm in my posting it ...ALGRENNING@AOL.COM.   If you contact him, send
my regards.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY