Seating strings

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:15:29 -0700

>Here are a couple of photos, if they're small enough to get by. One
>is an example of the capping material I'm now using,

That's a nice looking bridge Ron.  Are you planning to make this
capping material available to the rest of us once you have it
perfected?  And will I be able to notch it with my puny little hand
chisel?

>  and the other is an illustration of how badly, and at how high an
>angle, a notch edge is crushed as a piano ages. We'll see how this
>works.
>
>Ron N

The bridge pin wear seems pretty apparent in these photos as well, or
is that just my imagination?

Phil F