Chickering 123 Music Desk Hinges

DKnabe dknabe@airmail.net
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:41:15 -0500

Hi Conrad,

There are 2 pins on each side of the base, and 2 pins on each side of
the rack, all sets of pins are 3 inches apart.

Here are a couple of small photos that show what the hinges have to fit to.

All the best,
Doug

Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> At 10:52 4/19/2005, you wrote:
>
>> Hi Guy,
>>
>> Thanks for the reference, but, that's not it. The hinges were more
>> like a scissors with pivot points perpendicular to the surface of the
>> brass flange.
>>
>> I'll try to create a file that shows roughly what I think it was.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Doug
>

> Was that the type which has pins at the bottom of the rack which run
> in a groove and there is an arm which attaches about midpoint up the
> side?
>

> Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
> Luther College, 700 College Dr., Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
> 1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076
>
> - Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
> - Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: DSCN1620-480.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 39201 bytes