Dorsey's pianist's piano purchaseable....

wang@datanaut.com wang@datanaut.com
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:41:46 -0400

Hi Gorden,

I'd like to purchase it.  Please give me your contact phone number.
I'm located near Wasington DC and I'm a pianist without a piano!  It
sounds like it needs some minor rebuilding.

Thanks

Kuang
703-568-8863