Eudora Glitch (OT) was Ron's...glitch

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:25:43 -0700

Hi, Dave,

It may be a minority opinion (which is OK, I am used to that position), but
I do not mind keeping this on the list.

Eudora is both a blessing and a burden, with the latter often dominant.
Part of the problem is that it is still, after all these years, still very
much showing its MAC roots (nothing wrong with that, but it does introduce
programming problems between the two platforms which have not been
completely addressed), and some pretty kludgy code...rather reminiscent of
an old Brambach.

I've been playing with Thunderbird (for a number of reasons) but have not
yet made the full transition to it.

Anyway, I am most interested in whatever pointers/solutions you may have.

Best.

Horace