Charles Walter peeve

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:26:59 -0700

Does the CW have posts coming out it is attached to, ala Yamaha? =
  If so I have used a pipe to slip the post and slightly bend up=
 to give a little more room.   I have to admit I don't have a=
 single CW customer...wish I did.   Dave, do you do service for a=
 CW dealer in the South Bay?

David Ilvedson