Chickering 123 Music Desk Hinges

JWyatt1492@aol.com JWyatt1492@aol.com
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:35:01 EDT

Hello Doug,

  First let me congratulate you upon having a 123.
This piano is  one the best the very best, if not the
best,  pianos there is for the  home.
The unique characteristics of the Chickering 123
have  never been matched  by any other make.

Having said that it does have a pattern fault,
and that is the music rack and desk.  After re-
building  two  dozen or more of this type I finally
found a way to make them work.  Of  course like
most solutions it is simple.

   If you will bring the desk, rack and any hardware
to the  shop we will try to solve your problem.

Call before you come.

Regards, to all
Jack Wyatt