Archive search (was RE: cleaning brass)

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:15:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Paul,
>         I attempted the search and came up with nothing. Would you mind
> scanning it for us? Or perhaps finding the original post? This could be
> very timely for me! Thanks in advance!!!
>Greg Newell

I think the archive searching may be having a small problem at the
moment.  I tried searching on chromic, then alkaline, then buffer (nothing
for buffer, buffing, buffering, etc.).  You've got to be kidding.  So, I
tried searching for 'piano'.  It came up with nothing.

Phil ford