Ben Franklin's remarks on broken on regulating screws

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:30:27 -0500

Michael G.(UK) said: "... and it is not your fault they broke!"
=20
Well, maybe!=20
=20
But I for one have broken a few things, especially in the early years, =
when
it was definitely my fault. Breaking regulating eye-screws is pretty =
common;
let's be real.
=20
You live and learn. As Ben Franklin said: "Experience is a dear teacher, =
but
a fool will learn from no other." That's why we have this great list, =
n'est
pas?

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO