Bridge pin angles

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:01:20 -0400

Hi Phil -

The web site for US Patent Office is  http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html
The Wapin patent is #6,100,457
On the home page, on the left side, go down to where it says Patent Number
Search.  Plug in number.  Voila
But wait!  Before voila-ing, if you haven't used it before, go to the pink
area and click on "How to access and view full page images".  Make sure you
have the softwear needed to decipher the images.

The images make the configuration very clear.  So far, though, I haven't
figured out how to make the print large enough
to read easily.

Let me know if you have trouble retrieving the information.  Thanks for
taking the time to respond to my comments. I might try to clarify some of
it at some point, but I'm too tired now.

Best -

David Skolnik