On The Hunt

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:17:32 -0500

I'd like to find one or two could-be-decent grands to fix up/rebuild/restore
for some customers with talented kids and limited means. Preferably like
5'8" or bigger and located somewhere not toooo far from Missouri. How far
tooooo far is depends on the piano I suppose, as does how much is tooooo
much.

Anything lurking in the dusty recesses of someone's shop out there?

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO