hammer pliers

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:36:34 +0000

That would be great! Let me know when you find them , you can contact me off list.
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from Richard Gullion <pianoguy@rogers.com>: --------------

I think of I have a couple of that type lying around somewhere. I went on a shopping spree one timeand bought up everything I could find that had to do with pianos. A lot old guys stuff...Maybe I can dig them up amongst the boxes...????

MarinoPiano@aol.com wrote:
Hi All,

I remember APSCO at one time had a really great hammer-taker-offer. Big chunky thing,, had to be 10 " long.  Big open slot at one end,, the other end had the pin, roughly the diameter of a hammer shank.  Great leverage.
Beat the hell out of the hand killing ones available now.  Even with putting rubber tubing on the handles, still hurts.

Lost that tool in a move....oh well.

Arthur

Richard
the "Piano Guy"