Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:26:19 -0700

Hi, Bob.  The post I'm referring to isn't in the Journal.   Go to the PTG
website: www.ptg.org and look for the pianotech archive link.  You can do a
search there, or scroll down and find the date listing for Jan 2000.  Click
on subject and scroll down to find the subject line.  It's in alphabetical
order, I think under Fabulous Brass Tarnish Remover.  Print it out so
you'll have a reference.  Hope this helps,
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego