Parts question

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:25:52 EDT

Hi Phil
  Yes I bought what I think was called  a 1/2" tenon cutter and  it cuts
cleanly. It must be run slow to avoid burning but it does well at slow  speeds &
will do the job.
   .We used it to cut pinblock plugs. The cheapos don't work on  the hard
materials unless you like the smell of burning wood.

   Dale

Woodworker's Supply carries a plug cutter I may be interested in..it's
alot more expensive than the traditional plug cutter, and supposedly
does not burn the wood when cutting.

Does anyone have experience  with their plug cutter?

Thanks,

-Phil  Bondi(Fl)