OnlyPure Recordings

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:33:06 -0500

I'm having a little trouble following the exact note groups you are
describing. So, to tune C5 one would play the 3 notes together C4, F4,
and C5; and then play another 3 notes together C4, G4, and C5? Or is it
something else?

This sounds to me very much like a check that Jim Harvey teaches or
used to teach.

Enjoyed the recordings, BTW.

Kent