Parts question

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:23:51 -0600

Yup. If you're talkin' about the shiny ones and not the black ones, from
WWS, then they're pretty good. Like... 18 bucks? Or sometin' like that? I
just remember that they were the most expensive plug cutters in the
catalog. For pin block plugs, they were about 20 times better than the
others. We tried 'em all. I can check stock numbers if you really want me

Guy