refinishing frustrations

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:35:22 -0400

The methylene chloride (I think that's right) type with the layer of wax =
that forms to minimize evaporation?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Potter=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:17 AM
  Subject: Re: refinishing frustrations

  Hi Terry -

  I have used many different brands over the past 25 years, and frankly =
I really don't see a dime's worth of difference in the premium =
strippers.  I buy semi-paste strippers in the $20-25/gal range. =20

  Mark Potter

  Farrell <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
    Mark, what kind of stripper are you using?

    Terry Farrell
      In my experience, if you just let the stripper remove the finish =
to the point where a putty knife will easily scrape it off,

      Mark Potter