refinishing frustrations

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:38:12 -0400

Rob,
         I'm worried about the same issue with scraping that I am with
sanding. How do you prevent going through in spots and what are you doing
to even out the color? Are you using the color exactly as it is under the
old finish or darker? This is exactly what I am struggling with. Seems the
old color underneath the clear coat is quite dark indeed. Almost black!

best,
Greg