stripping

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:08:30 -0400

Thanks for the reply! I will try your product next piano but I have too
much money invested in this one right now. I'm going to try a few of the
other alternatives and see if that will get me out of this hole I'm in.
Just for clarification, your product removes all finish AND COLOR? down to
bare naked wood?

best,
Greg Newell