Idea for a hands-on class

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:33:31 -0400

Hello all.

While having coffee this morning, Ruth and I were discussing the
possibility of this area hosting a Regional Conference. There's a Hyatt
right down the street from here..

Anyway, I was saying that the possibility of having enough pianos on
hand from the local dealerships might be a problem..but then there's the
possibility of getting pianos from Ft.Lauderdale/Miami, etc. - Ruth
mentioned that I have pianos in my shop I could send to this convention,
which got me laughing, and gave me an idea for a class:

Hands-On FOR Phil Bondi

-I would supply the pianos, parts and tools for a 4-day re-whatever.
-There would be a Action team, a re-stringing team, and a re-finishing
team..

I kinda like this idea!

-Phil Bondi(Fl)