Bridge pin angle

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:27:33 -0500

> I'm not sure why Ron decided to develop his own capping material rather
> than use Delignit.  Ron, what say you?
>
> Phil F

Two reasons - no, three. The Delignit is ugly, in my opinion. Their
capping material is also not all that hard compared to the pinblock
material. While I haven't tested Delignit's dimensional stability, I
thought I could do at least as well with that and take care of the
first two concerns all at once by laminating my own thinner veneers.