Leatherman

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:21:04 -0700

Multi-tool knives are most convenient when they're carried on you, like
when you've crawled under the piano and notice that the lyre braces need
tightened. I always have a Swiss Army knife in my pocket, which saves me
a trip to my toolbox 2 - 3 times a week. The Multi-tool types probably
need a belt sheath... to put next to your cell phone and ammo clip ;-)

Tom Cole