? selling ivory

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 06:43:18 -0600

Pray tell, where do you get wooly mammoth ivory from?
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: MICHAEL MORVAN=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: ? selling ivory

  Fellow piano technicians,
      New elephant ivory (pre-ban), new ancient Wooly Mammoth ivory, and =
bone is available for purchase and application using original Pratt-Read =
equipment by my company. Linen wafers that are applied under the ivory =
are available from supply houses but in some instances it is better to =
make them yourself. Elephant ivory and wooly mammoth ivory are free to =
be bought and sold in the U.S. if it has an affadavit of origin. Mike =
Morvan  Blackstone Valley Piano (508)278-9762  please call with any =
questions
    ----- Original Message -----=20