Let-off in piano

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:55:28 -0600

David said: "You who are coming to the PTG show in [Sacramento] please come
by the conjoined booths of Dale Erwin's Piano Restoration & David Andersen
Pianos and I'lll show you the protocol in 2 minutes. As with most "moves" in
piano work, it's a hundred times easier to see than describe."

I hope that's a general invite; I plan to take you up on it!

Alan R. Barnard
Sacramento Bound from Salem, MO