Wrist Support

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:31:20 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C509CA.BD0089A0
Okay, alright already. Here is a picture of my key whacker. I've been =
using the double-hammer type for several years now. My first ones were =
epoxied together, but then I started noticing a direct correlation =
between the amount of time spent making a whacker and how fast they =
disappeared. This one is just taped together with rubber electrical tape =
- the rubber tape keeps the hammers very secure (no movement between =
hammers) and provides a nice grip material (I think I may even have duct =
tape under the rubber tape). I've had this whacker for way more than a =
year - maybe about two now.

It does get kinda disgustingly dirty though. Works great and feels =
great.

Terry Farrell

  OK, while we're showing our hand-saving devices, here's the one I use =
on those days when I need it.  It's just a dowel and a door stop.  I =
don't like holding one vertically as it makes my wrist hurt.  This is =
more comfortable to me.
  =20

  dave

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C509CA.BD0089A0