Baldwin SF-10 bass/treble break

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:54:15 -0600

At 06:49 2/4/2005 +1100, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Could somebody help me with some information on the Baldwin SF-10.
>
>Where is the crossover between the bass and tenor string sections, and if
>possible, what are their speaking lengths? Some of you rebuilders may
>already have this information on a spreadsheet.
>
>Thanks if you can help.
>
>Ron Overs
>Sydney

Break is between E20 and F21. I think E is about 45" and F is 58"

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder