Yamaha CF value?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:38:33 -0800

Dale,
Speaking of 9 fters.   An organization I'm involved with here in=
 Pacifica, CA., just bought a Baldwin 9 fter from Phil Ford.  =
 Phil had Renner hammers on it at first but replaced them with=
 Ronsen Wurzen.   I remember you talking about lacquering the 1st=
 10 or so bass hammers.   What was your reasoning?   By the way,=
 Phil put an amazing amount of work into the piano and it sounds=
 great.
David Ilvedson