Wrist Support

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:09:54 -0600

  I just made one out of two grand hammers glued with the flat sides =
togeather and the tail curve outwards. That way there is a notch for my =
pinkie finger. The holes did not match up and after drying I =
drilled,using the existing holes as guides. I then dowelled and glued =
the two holes using hammer shanks. A little carving and drum sander =
shaping and I think it will fit my hand nicely. At this point it may be =
overengineered and incompletely finished, but I thought I would share my =
attempt. My first trial will be tomorrow.
  Hubert Liverman
  Tuner/tech
  Opelika, AL.

  That's what mine looks like except not as carefully done...;-]  =20

  David Ilvedson

-----