Wrist Support

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:42:08 -0800

It's Door #1:   for striking keys instead of fingers.   I think=
 "wrist supports" is the wrong term.  I don't know about you, but=
 after 30+ years of tuning my fingers can use a break now and=
 then...
David I.

Original message
From: Quentin Codevelle
To: pianotech
Subject: Wrist Support

Hello,

What is the purpose of these "wrist supports"?
Do you use your two gluedhammers for banging the keys instead of=
 your fingers?
Why don't you use your fingers instead of this?

I'm sorry but I really don't understand the use of these tools.

Do your wrists harm after thousands and thousands tunings?
Did I get it?

Thanks for your help understanding this !

Quentin