Schimmel Regulation Problem

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 01:15:07 +0100

    /My question for those who suggest that I check hammer bore vs. string/
    /height is, what am I looking for? What is the ideal ratio, or am I not/
    /understanding your suggestion? And if it's wrong, does that mean new/
    /hammers with a corrected bore are in order?/

    /Thanks for all the help!! -Scott

    /

You are looking for the <<correct>> hammer bore for that action configuration. No ratio here. Measuring from the keybed--- string height minus hammer flange height = hammer bore.
Cheers
RicB