working with etd's and the customers' la-di-da

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:54:28 -0800

> If one insists that an aural tuning is better, so be it, I prefer to say that
> some aural tuners, probably like David Andersen, are really fantastic tuners,
> but that it takes a whole lot of energy and stress to produce 5 of those
> tunings a day.
> Working with a near perfect ETD is far less stressful and costs far less
> energy.
> Again, the unisons are, in my opinion, more important, and so is the voicing.
>

> See, I choose for an economical use of my time with a maximum result.
>
> friendly greetings
> from
> ANDRÉ OOREBEEK

Absolutely.  Agree 100%.  If I was tuning 5 pianos a day, I would definitely
look at the Verituner.  By the grace of God, I don't have to do that these
days; just 2 or at the most 3 pianos a day, with other interesting work
thrown in. And maybe I just THINK I do fantastic tunings; it could be all in
my head; perhaps I'm just a big blowhard who's got everybody fooled.

That's what my ex-wife thinks, bless her heart.  <g>  :--0)

My affection and respect to you, Master Oorebeek.

David A.