conversion

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 09:41:00 -0600

Hi Kerry,
I have downloaded MS service pks 1 and 2 and can get to the replacement =
calculator but I do not see a metric to decimal conversion utility.  =
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kerry Cooper=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 5:56 AM
  Subject: RE: conversion

  Try this program that you can download to your computer.=20

  Calculator Plus =20

   www.microsoft.com

  In all the excitement about Service Pack 2, Microsoft snuck this one =
out the door =97 but we felt it deserved a bit of a higher profile! This =
nifty replacement for the standard Windows XP calculator adds more =
advanced mathematical and conversion functions. The conversions are =
especially handy, as they let you convert everything from imperial to =
metric measurements as well as currencies.

  It works of your desktop.

  Cheers

  Kerry Cooper

  Piano Technician