Anybody want an ornate Weber upright ? ( Rosewood, 1890's )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 16:01:52 -0800 (PST)

Heard about one today. If it's like the one ( seems to
be ) I had 15 years ago, it has the most gorgeous
Victorian case imagineable. ( Fretwork grilles, loads
of carving, etc. ) $500 OBO. Georgia.
     Thump