Renner Deluxe Hammer Boring Jig

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:25:37 -0600

Hi Terry,=20
See the message at the bottom below my name on the last email.=20
I'm tuning for Millikin U. School of Music and that's about all the work =
I want to do. John Baird does some of the pianos and Chuck Beck also. =
I'm 68 this year and have been working on two books that the publishers =
is pushing me to get finished. So how's that for busy. I never did much =
rebuilding, this is the second Renner I've had. Bought it about a year =
ago, thought I would have a few hammer jobs. Didn't and really don't =
want any. Regards, Rich=20
Richard Oliver Snelson

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Terry=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 2:22 PM
  Subject: Re: Renner Deluxe Hammer Boring Jig

  And the obvious question: Why are you selling it?

  Terry Farrell
    I have a like new Renner Hammer Boring Jig for sale. Used for =
drilling only a half dozen hammers.=20
    New price is $280 from Renner.=20
    Best offer over $200 plus shipping will get it.
    Contact off list please: rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
    Phone 217-972-7435
    Richard Oliver Snelson
    Oliver Piano Service
    Clinton, IL
     Settling back to just tuning, a week or so a month.
    It's feels nice.