keytops

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:34:08 -0600

Interesting .. this thread about keytops.

Yesterday, I just got notified that the keys (white and black) that I
finished recovering, the client ditched the piano.

So, I have a full set of recovered keys for sale from a Wurlitzer
console. Serial number was 225490 - Pierce says from 1942. As far as
price, I was thinking $350 (which is what I was going to charge the
customer).

Thank you in advance,
Duaine

--